1. Deepali Pande,Mahesh Giri,Dr. V. M. Thakare,Dr. Vijay Wadhai,” Information retrieval by Ontology “International Journal of Advances in Computing and Information Researches ISSN:2277-4068, Volume 1– No.3,August 2012
2. Deepali (Pande) Gosavi, Dr. V. M Thakare, Dr. V. M. Wadhai,” Quality Management Tools and Techniques How does a 21st Century Student Prefer to Learn?“ , International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT) Volume 2, Issue 5, November 2012.
3. Deepali (Pande) Gosavi, Dr. V. M Thakare, Dr. V. M. Wadhai “Multimedia in E- Learning: A New Trend in Learning Environment”, (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (1) , 2014, 970-971
4. Deepali Pande , Prof. Vivek Jog ,"Study of Security Problem in Cloud", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology(IJETT), 8(1),34-36 February 2014. ISSN:2231-5381.
5. Prof. V. V. Jog , Deepali Pande “Security of outsourced data in cloud using Dynamic Auditing” International Journal of Computer Science Engineering and Technology ( IJCSET) | Dec 2014 | Vol 4, Issue 12,392-394.
6. Prof. V. V. Jog, Deepali Pande “Third party Auditing (TPA) for data storage Security of Outsourced data in cloud with Dynamic Auditing”,International Journal of Core Engineering and Management(IJCEM) , ISSN:2348-9510, Vol 1, Issue 11, February 2015.
7. Prof. Dipali Gosavi, IIProf. Neha Jamdar, IIIDipak Kamdam, IVSachin Khedkar,” Farm Automation Using Cloud and Sensor Network : A Survey”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science & Technology (IJARCST 2015), ISSN : 2347 - 8446 (Online),ISSN : 2347 - 9817 (Print).
8. Harish Pote, Pratik Junghare, Neha Patil, Prof.Deepali Gosavi ,” Research analysis of single sign-on security mechanism for distributed computer networks”, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development, Volume: 2, Issue: 4, 191-194 April 2015,e-ISSN: 2349-4182,p-ISSN: 2349-5979.
9. Prof. Deepali Gosavi, Sarvesh Athawale, Mohd. Javed Ali, Tejal Birajdar, Dipak Patil, “Motion Detection Security Technique in a Smartphone for Visually Impaired Users “, International journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Technology”, Vol. 3 Issue 2, Ver.1 (April - June 2015) , ISSN 2347-8446.
10. Prof. Deepali Gosavi, Kiran Gole , Julekha Mulani,”Writer identification for handwritten document based on structured learning “International Journal of Engineering Research,ISSN :2319-6890(online), 2347-5013(print)
11. Prof. Deepali Pande( Gosavi), Dr. V. M Wadhai, De. V. M Thakare, E-Learning System and Higher Education”, International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing” ISSN 2320–088X, IJCSMC, Vol. 5, Issue. 2, February 2016, pg.274 – 280.
12. Prof. Deepali Pande( Gosavi), Dr. V. M Wadhai, De. V. M Thakare, Current Trends in E-Learning”, International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing” ISSN 2320–088X, IJCSMC, Vol. 5, Issue. 2, February 2016, pg.274 – 280.
1. Miss Deepali Pande, Mr. Pramod Bora,Miss Rajshri Satdive “E-Learning – The Technology Wonder”, presented at P admashree dr. D. Y. Patil arts, commerce & science college, Pimpri, PUNE -18. National Conference On “Current Trends in Computer Science & IT” FeB2011.
2. Miss Deepali Pande “Enhancing Security of outsourced data in cloud using dynamic editing”. Presented at Matoshri College of Engineering, Nashik, Department of Computer Engineering and Board of Studies in Computer Engineering, University of Pune in association with ACM Pune Professional Chapter, Organized by C-PGCON-March 2014.
3. Harish Pote, Pratik Junghare, Neha Patil, Prof.Deepali Gosavi” ,SINGLE SIGN-ON MECHANISM SECURITY ENHANCEMENT FOR DISTRIBUTED COMPUTER NETWORKS”, National Conference-Ekalavya-2k15, Special issue published by Multidisciplinary Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Pg.58-63
4. Mrs. Deepali Gosavi, “Study of Foreign Direct Investment in the Development of Indian Economy” National Conference on Impact of FDI On Economic Development Of India”, Organized By Sinhgad College Of Commerce, Kondhwa, Pune (M.S.).