Expertize in:Digital Image Processing,
Electronic Circuit Design.
M.Tech. from NIT with 8.39 CGPA.
Work and Experience
Teaching: 7 years 10 months
Research & Publications
1. Prof. Anil kumar Jakkani ” Android Controlled Smart Notice Board using IoT “, Scopus indexed conference, ICPCSES-18, 20th & 21st Jun 11, 2018.
2. Prof. Anil kumar Jakkani, "FPGA Implementation of 8x8 2-D DCT and IDCT Pipelined Structure for H.264 Protocol", IEEE, 3rd International Conference on Convergence of Technology (I2CT)-2018, 4th – 7th April 2018, Pune.
3. Prof. Anil kumar Jakkani, Mr. Sathya Prakash Racharla; “An Iterative approach for the Restoration of Motion Blurred Images”, ISSN NO: 0076-5131, Volume 5, Issue 7, Page no. 73-77, July-2018.
4. Anil kumar Jakkani, Rasika Dhavse; "FPGA Implementation of 8x8 2-D DCT Pipelined Structure for H.264 Protocol", International Journal of Computing Published by International Forum of Researchers Students and Academician (IFRSA), IFRSA, June 2011.
5. Anil kumar Jakkani, Prarthamesh Yadav; ” Battery Powered Ultrasonic Flow Meter”, International Journal of Advance Research in Engineering, Science & Technology(IJAREST), Volume 2, Issue 4, April-2015.
6. Anil kumar Jakkani, Lavish Mahajan; “Design of Wireless Data Aquisition and Control System using LEGO Technique”, International Journal of Advance Research in Engineering, Science & Technology(IJAREST), Volume 2, Issue 5, May-2015.
7. Prof. Anil Kumar Jakkani and Aditya vishen, “Aadhaar card Based Public Rationing System”, IJAERD, Volume 3, Issue 5, May-2016.
Workshops & FDPs Conducted/Organised/Attended
1. Attended workshop for syllabus revision for B.E. by SPPU in 2018
2. Attended workshop on Mechatronics by PICT, Pune in 2017
3. Attended FDP on "Broadband Communication Systems" in 2015
4. Attended FDP on "Information theory and Coding Techniques " in 2014.
5. Attended FDP on "Digital Image Processing" in 2014.
6. Attended FDP on "System Programming & Operating System" in 2013.
Awards and Achievements
Qualified GATE for several times.