Work and Experience
1. To develop the E&T/C Dept. for 120 students intake or two Division in all the ways as a Head of Department.
2. Worked as a Junior & Senior Supervisor for the University Exams.
3. As a Judge of the state level project competition, “Sanshodhan 2014” at MIT College of Engineering, Pune.
4. To complete the LIC & AICTE report of the college.
5. As an Internal & External Examiner for PR/OR/TW Examination.
6. As an Examiner and Moderator for assessment of answer sheets of University Theory Examination.
7. Chairman of the Discipline Committee at the college level.
8. Started the ISF Chapter in the E&T/C Dept of BSCOER Narhe, Pune, as a Coordinator.
9. Feedback In-Charge of the E&T/C Dept at B.S.C.O.E.R, Narhe, Pune.
10. Worked as a Session In-Charge at the National Conference for paper presentation at the college level.
11. Worked as E&T/C Coordinator for Technovision-2014 in BSCOER, Narhe, pune.
12. Chairman of the Practical/Oral Examination in the University of Pune for the subject “Test and Measurement System” of B.E.(E&T/C) in 2013-2014.
13. Worked as a “Session Chair” at the International Conference for Convergence of Technology, Pune, sponsored by IEEE on 06/04/2014.
14. Currently working as a “Research Coordinator & Branch Counselor for IEEE Student Chapter” at P.V.P.I.T.
15. Adhere additional responsibility as a Chairman of ME Admission at P.V.P.I.T.
16. CAP-Director for In-Semester Exam of third year engineering for 2014-15 at P.V.P.I.T, Bavdhan, Pune.
17. Module Coordinator in E&TC dept for NBA preparation at P.V.P.I.T, Bavdhan, Pune.
18. Worked as a member in squad committee appointed by Pune University for the Examination of May-June 2015.
19. Appointed as a member of Research Committee in “Savitribai Phule Pune University” of Avishkar in the year of 2015 and year 2016.
Research & Publications
1. Dr. Pankaj Kumar Srivastava, “An Efficient Algorithm for License Plate Number Recognition and Documentation,” JASC: Journal of Applied Science and Computations, Volume 5, Issue 1, Page No:157, ISSN NO: 0076-513, January-2018.
2. Dr. Pankaj Kumar Srivastava, “Fault Diagnosis and Implementation in MANET,” JASC: Journal of Applied Science and Computations, Vol. 5, Issue 5, PAGE NO:229, ISSN ISSN NO: 0076-5131, May-2018.
3. Dr. Pankaj Kumar Srivastava, “FPGA Implementation of Pipelined 8x8 2-D DCT and IDCT Structure for H.264 Protocol” 3rd IEEE International Conference for Convergence in Technology(I2CT)-2018, Pune, 6-8th April, 2018.
4. Dr. Pankaj Kumar Srivastava “Android Controlled Smart Notice Board using IoT”, International Conference on Power, Communications and Sustainable Energy System, ICPCSES-18, Chennai, 20, 21st June-2018.
5. Dr. Pankaj Kumar Srivastava, “Implementation of Secure and Robust Digital Lifting Based DWT Watermarking Algorithm,” JASC: Journal of Applied Science and Computations, Volume 4, Issue 6, Page No:103, ISSN NO: 0076-513, November-2017.
6. Dr. Pankaj Kumar Srivastava, “Modified Energy Detector for Random Signals in Gaussian Noise of Cognitive Radio”, 2nd IEEE International Conference for Convergence in Technology(I2CT) 2017, Pune.
7. Dr. P. K. Srivastava, Vaishnavi Purushottam Kulkarni, “Signal Detection in Cognitive Radio in Presence of Weakly Correlated Noise”, International Conference on Computer, Electrical and Electronic, IETE Cynosure, NCCEEE-2016, April-2016.
8. Dr.P.K.Srivastava. “Dynamic Speech Recognition System To Control Home Appliances”, 5th International Conference on Innovation In Electrical And Electronics Engineering-ICIEEE-2015, Goa, India.
9. Dr. P. K. Srivastava, Amruta C. Savangikar, “WSN based Intelligent Traffic Safety System”, International Journal of Research in Electronics and Computer Engineering (IJRECE), Vol. 3, Issue 2, ISSN: 2348-2281, April/June 2015.
10. Dr. P. K. Srivastava, “Review on Speech Recognition Techniques”, International Journal of Science and Research(IJSR), Vol. 4, Issue 6, ISSN: 2319-7064, June-2015.
11. P K Srivastava, Dr. T. R. Sontakke. “Bi-Level Estimator Logic for Improved Energy Estimator in Cognitive Radio Communication”. International Conference on Recent Trends in Communication and Computer Networks- ComNet 2013, Hyderabad, India.
12. P. K. Srivastava, Dr.T.R.Sontakke. “A Novel Approach to Enhance the Spectrum Usage and Regulatory Certification for Cognitive Radio”. International Journal of advancement in electronics and computer engineering (IJAECE)Volume 1, Issue 2, pp.88-92, ISSN 2278 -1412, May 2012.
13. Pankaj Kumar Srivastava, T. R. Sontakke. “Performance of Cooperative Spectrum Sharing and Dynamic Sensing Strategies for Efficient Spectrum Utilization in Cognitive Radio”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-1, Issue-5, June 2012.
14. P. K. Srivastava, T. R. Sontakke. “Cognitive Radio and Management of Spectrum in a Multi Radio Access Technology Environment”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-1, Issue-4, October 2012.
15. P.K.Srivastava, B. R Jadhavar, T R Sontakke. “Clustering methods for indoor wireless communication network”, CHINT@N-National Conference on Correlation between Modern Practices and Information Technology Trends, March, 2010.